27 gorgeous (& secretly healthy) desserts for Mother’s Day, bridal showers, baby showers & parties. All free from dairy, gluten, grains, eggs, and refined sugar! Vegan & Paleo (plus low-carb and keto options, too!)
Are you ready for some showstoppers? Beautiful, colorful (secretly healthy) desserts to wow your mom, sister, daughter or friends at any gathering or celebration.
Your family, friends and guests will LOVE these delicious & gorgeous desserts. No one would guess they’re vegan & Paleo! 100% natural. No food coloring or dyes. Just jaw-dropping delicious real food!
1. Hot Pink Pie If your mom LOVES pink or if you’re throwing a baby shower for a girl, this vibrant cream pie is perfect. Can you believe there’s NO food coloring?
2. Easy Strawberry Mousse – so simple, yet so elegant. Takes just a couple of minutes to make!
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie – what more could a woman want than chocolate and strawberries?! *fan fave!* Can be made low-carb/keto using Lakanto or other sugar-free chocolate and monkfruit syrup.
4. Low-Carb Strawberry Lime Cheesecake – a beautiful double layer dessert without any added sugar. You’d never know it’s secretly healthy!
5. Blueberry Lime Cheesecake – A reader favorite! Rich and creamy and flavorful, with a gorgeous shade of lavender! (The viral sensation 5 years running!)
6. Neapolitan Cheesecake – 3 decadent cheesecakes in one! Look at those layers! Looks impressive, but it’s not difficult to make. No baking. Just blend and set.
7. Flourless Lemon Cookies with Blueberry Whipped Cream – This (dye-free!) purple! Stunning. And individual servings are perfect for a dessert table.
8. Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes – Individual cheesecakes are so fun! Especially when they’re pretty in pink! The perfect elegant dessert for any celebration.
10. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake – Absolutely decadent! Full of juicy fresh berries and topped with whipped cream. To die for!
11. Key Lime Pie – A reader fav (and family fav!) Super silky tangy cream. No one would ever guess it’s made with avocado!
12. Lemon Cookies with Strawberry Cream – Dainty, yummy and perfect for a party!
13. Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake – A reader favorite! Luscious and full of rich chocolate and peanut butter– the BEST combination! I also have a low carb version in my new ebook, “YAY It’s Sugar-Free”
14. Raspberry Lemonade Pie – A light fluffy pie that’s bursting with raspberry lemon flavor in a gorgeous shade of pink!
15. Instant Lemon Mousse (Low-Carb) – beautiful, bright & bold lemon mousse that’s ready in minutes! No cooking.
16. Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake – Decadent, flavorful and full of creamy vanilla orange flavor! No baking required.
17. Low-Carb Lemon Ginger ‘Cheesecake’ Tangy lemon cheesecake with no added sugar! You won’t believe it’s low-carb!
18. Low Carb Berry Blender Cheesecakes – *personal favorite* These personal cheesecakes are made by throwing all the ingredients in a blender! No need to soak the cashews! Use blackberries and strawberries for a gorgeous purple hue.
19. Six Layer Coconut Dream Cake – For coconut LOVERS, the ultimate coconut dream! (And it’s o bake!)
20. Low-Carb Chocolate Lasagna – Decadence secretly made healthier! Luscious layers of creamy chocolate pudding and vanilla whip on a chocolate cookie crust
21. Low-Carb Lemon Cake – super moist Lemon Loaf Cake with Lemon Buttercream. Pure lemon HEAVEN. No one will guess it’s keto and vegan. This can also be made into cupcakes or an 8″ round. Double it for a layer cake.
22. Mint Pie aka Grasshopper Pie – a smooth & creamy mint chocolate delight on a chocolate crust! Incredible flavor!
24. Low-Carb Poppy Seed Bread. This Almond Poppy Seed Bread is extra moist and coated in a crisp orange glaze. SO good!
25. Classic Cheesecake: Creamy, rich, and a hint of tang. Dripping in sweet strawberry sauce! It’s classic with a dairy-free/egg-free twist! This cheesecake is a show-stopper, crowd-pleaser, superstar of a dessert that will leave your guests in awe that it’s healthy. And bonus: it’s easy to make! No baking. Blend & chill!
26. Low-Carb Next-Level Vanilla Cupcakes. SO good. Definitely a favorite!! The recipe is in my new ebook that’s loaded with some of my BEST recipes ever. And it’s affordable too!) Get it instantly @ gumroad.com/prettypies
27. Low/Carb Keto Frosted Cutout Sugar Cookies. Chewy and slightly crisp around the edges with the BEST bakery style buttercream. Get the recipe in YAY It’s Sugar-Free. I also have a similar recipe on the blog HERE.
So many pretty pies. Which one will you choose?? 🙂
Save this on Pinterest