5 ingredients and 5 minutes or less! Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites! Made with whole foods and naturally sweetened with fruit, these bites are a wholesome snack you can feel good about! (Gluten/Dairy/Sugar Free, Vegan & Paleo!)
It’s time once again for a yummy fall treat.: Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites! So much flavor packed into these sweet little bites of pumpkin bliss. Are you ready to satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings?
Let’s keep this short and sweet (just like this recipe!) 😉
I LOVE the fact that these are SO easy, SO quick, SO simple.
Literally just pulse the ingredients in a food processor (I love this one!)
It takes less than FIVE minutes! And it’s as easy as pressing a button, haha!
SIMPLE, REAL, WHOLE
- Walnuts – sooo good for you! Your brain, heart, gut – your whole body!
- Pumpkin – is it a veggie? Idk but it’s a plant and everyone needs more plants in their diet! ha
- Dates – soft, chewy, caramel-esque dried fruit full of potassium & fiber
- Spices – a heavenly medley of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and cloves. The classic FALL flavor!
- Salt – I use pink Himalayan salt for all the wonderful minerals which make it taste friggin AMAZING.
If you wanna see more pumpkin recipes, check out my Flourless Pumpkin Bars, Zero Carb Pumpkin Cake Balls, and Mini Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecakes or go to PrettyPies.com/=?Pumpkin to see them allll! Let me know in the comments if you want even MORE pumpkin 😀
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
- 1 1/3 cup walnuts - or pecans
- 6 medjool dates - (2/3 cup) *see notes for low carb
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice - to taste *see notes for homemade spice mix
- Pinch of salt
- Pulse together walnuts and dates in a food processor a few times to break down into sticky crumbles.
- Add pumpkin, spice and salt and pulse again to combine into a slightly chunky dough.
- Taste and adjust to taste - more spice, salt, or a dash of dry sweetener, such as coconut sugar if you like.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls. Chill or freeze for at least 30 minutes to firm up for best consistency. ENJOY! 🙂
- 3 Tbs cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1-1/2 tsp allspice
- 1-1/2 tsp cloves