I’ve created a collection of my TOP picks for your Christmas dinner! All free from gluten/grains, dairy, soy, eggs, and refined sugar!
It’s the best time of the year! Christmastime!
Do you know what you’re making for dessert to serve your gluten/dairy free guests (or yourself)?
Don’t fret. I’ve got ‘cha covered. Here’s my top 10 favorite holiday desserts for Christmas dinner.
- This is what I’m making for my family! It’s my absolute favorite. A chewy no-bake brownie crust, rich, gorgeous green cream and ruby-red pomegranate ornaments. So festive! (And NO food coloring)
- This color’s a showstopper! Beautiful deep red — without the dye! Amazing cocoa cheesecake on a chocolate crust. Velvety smooth (and nutrient packed!)
- Super creamy and loaded with minty chocolatey flavor and hints of espresso. One of my absolute favorites. You’d NEVER guess it’s made with avocado!
- Who says you have to use flour, butter, sugar, eggs and corn syrup to make this classic holiday pie? You won’t find ANY of those ingredients in this delicious pecan studded dessert.
- If you’re low carb, you don’t have to miss out on dessert. Enjoy this DECADENT cinnamon “sugar” cheesecake that’s dairy-free and has zero added sugar!
- This dairy-free no-bake cheesecake is a reader favorite. The classic combination of peanut butter swirled with chocolate is always a winner!
- Cheesecakes are almost always my “go-to” dessert for a holiday, fancy dinner or birthday. This one features rich vanilla mint cream flecked with chocolate shavings. Super yum!
- Pecans, chocolate and caramel make a sweet & salty, crunchy & creamy combination that is to die for! You won’t believe it’s grain-free!
- Luxuriously silky and smooth thanks to a few secret ingredients. Unconventional, but utterly delicious. No one will ever guess what it’s made of!
- Chewy little no-bake bites of heaven! A base layer of rich brownies with smooth chocolate cream and dairy-free salted caramel on top! Amazing served hot and melty.
Which one will you make? Deciding is the hardest part 😉
Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy every single bite. And from the bottom of my heart, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.
Click here to pin this collection on Pinterest