A nutty cookie crumb crust slathered in dairy-free "cream cheese" topped with fresh fruit! It's hard to believe there's no sugar!
Keep refrigerated. Best freshness within 2-3 days once fruit it added.
Sweetener subs: You may use any dry granulated sweetener for the crust, such as Swerve, erythritol, or coconut sugar for non-keto. It's a 1:1 replacement.
For the filling, you can use an equal amount of stevia drops, a tiny pinch of stevia concentrate, or 1-2 Tbs powdered monkfruit/powdered coconut sugar. When adding powdered sweetener, add 1 Tbs more milk so it's not too thick.
Remember - Always taste and adjust as needed.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbs Lakanto monkfruit maple syrup
- 2 Tbs avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/16 tsp pink salt
- To make the crust:
Preheat oven to 350. Line a 7" springform pan with parchment.
- Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well to remove any lumps.
- Let the dough rest/absorb for a minute. If it's too dry, add a drizzle of oil. If it's too wet, add a sprinkle of almond flour.
- Press dough into pan, creating a thick crust around the edge.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edge.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.