Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles are a blend of fresh tangy berries and a fudgy homemade chocolate rolled into a blissful bite size treat! (Keto, Paleo, Vegan friendly. Sugar-free, dairy-free & gluten-free)
Fudgy dark chocolate “dough” + juicy, tart raspberries + bits of buttery soft & crunchy nuts in each bite!
In a shell of dark chocolate, or finely shredded coconut, or a crisp “sugar” coating to really take it over the top!
Quick & EASY to make with simple ingredients, but they look super fancy. “You made TRUFFLES? Impressive!” <- that’s what you’re gonna hear. I almost guarantee it.
For Every Occasion
These scrumptious bites are great to have on hand for a quick snack, healthy little dessert, or pre/post workout fuel. They’re even wholesome enough for breakfast.
Ideal for entertaining & parties since they keep at room temp, and perfect for romance (hello Valentine’s Day!)
But they also pack well in a lunchbox for a special treat for your kiddos. (My kids LOVE them)
Ready to eat in 10 Minutes (or less!)
Pulse pulse in a food processor. So simple!
Add the remaining nuts & berries at the end to give them a little bit of crunch and texture! *I love love LOVE the added bits of buttery soft walnuts inside!*
Scoop it. Freeze it.
Roll it. Coat it.
ps I have used my Cuisinart classic food processor for almost 6 years now, and it still works great!
5 Main Ingredients
These are simple, basic ingredients I almost always have on hand:
- walnuts (or another soft nut, such as pecans or cashews)
- cacao powder
- almond butter (see how to easily make homemade almond butter here)
- Lakanto monkfruit (or your favorite sweetener)
This recipe is like my Healthy No-Bake Brownie Bites recipe with raspberries and a coating of chocolate! So they’re super fudgy with a tangy juicy twist! YUM.
Your Choice of Coating
- Dark Chocolate (sugar-free or homemade using monkfruit for keto)
- Dessicated coconut
- Lakanto classic monkfruit granules (look and tastes like sugar!)
- or no coating! They’re just as delicious if you leave ’em bare 🙂
I’m a BIG fan of using natural sweeteners in my desserts and I’ve recently fallen in LOVE with monkfruit (and YES, it’s a real fruit grown in Asia). It has such a pure, clean flavor – very much just like real sugar – no bitter aftertaste. And it has zero carbs!
I used just a pinch of Lakanto pure monkfruit extract in these, but if you don’t have it, you can sub any one of these:
- 2 Tbs Lakanto powdered monkfruit (I blend the classic granules in a blender to make my own powdered “sugar”)
- Pinch of pure stevia powder
- 15 drops Lakanto liquid monkfruit drops <– save an extra 25% off with this link
- 20 drops Sweet Leaf stevia drops
- 2 Tbs Powdered coconut sugar (for non low-carb/keto)
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates (for non low-carb/keto)
I always *always* remind people to TASTE as you go 🙂 If it’s not sweet enough, add more sweetener! This recipe is flexible and customizable to YOUR personal preferences.