The EASIEST Dairy-Free Cheesecakes Ever, Part 2!
If you’ve been around here for a while, you know I like EASY. And I like QUICK.
And so I’m SO HAPPY I have a quicker method to make my FAVORITE DESSERT OF ALL TIME: cheesecake!!
Ever since my revolutionary discovery last year, I haven’t gone back to the “old” way of making dairy-free cheesecakes. (Ya know, the one where you have to SOAK your cashews for hours and hours and blend them for a good 20 minutes! lol. Not to mention “conventional” cheesecakes that take about TWO DAYS start to finish! omg!)
Again, there’s NO soaking!
If you missed it last year, I made these GORGEOUS purple Berry Blender Mini Cheesecakes and they were such a huge hit. So easy and so delicious- in a fraction of the time! 10 minutes prep, start to finish. This. is. Huge.
Now I’m sharing the LIME version, with a little twist! 😉
Quicker than ever!
These mini cheesecake bites are faster to make than all my other cheesecakes. Why?
THE PAN makes all the difference.
I used a small loaf pan (about 7″x3″) so there’s no need to individually portion out the crusts into a mini muffin pan (with being somewhat of a perfectionist sometimes it can take more time than it needs to!)
HERE, you throw ALL the crust into a pan and press it in. Then pour ALL the filling over the top.
Since it’s a smaller batch than my “regular”/tall cheesecakes, the filling sets quicker, too!
No-Bake Crust & No-Bake Filling
To make a low-carb pie crust without flour, butter, sugar and eggs, I use nuts, coconut oil, monkfruit and water! 🙂 No need to bake, it’s delicious as-is!
The fact that you don’t have to bake the filling to set is a major plus.
Just blend the filling and let it chill. The coconut oil is what holds it together since it solidifies at cold temperatures.
How to Make Dairy-Free Low-Carb Cheesecake
The Simple, Healthy Ingredients:
Need to sub an ingredient? Here are some possibilities:
- Cashews >> Use almond butter instead of cashew butter to lower the carbs OR use this nut-free cheesecake recipe or make my Keto Almond Dreamcake and sub lime
- Monkfruit >> use powdered coconut sugar, monkfruit drops or extract, or stevia extract (need help? Just ask! comment below)
- Coconut Oil >> use Palm oil
- Lime >> use lemon or orange
- Pink Salt – if you use “regular” table salt, use 50-100% more to achieve the same flavor.
- and the secret ingredient…. lol. You *can* leave it out. Do you know what it is yet??? haha
The Secret Ingredient
Don’t run away. I promise it’s completely undetectable. It just gives this beautiful light green color + a little bit lighter texture.
You can leave it out if you want. It’s optional. But who wouldn’t want to sneak in an extra serving of veggies for added nutritional benefits?? It’s a no-brainer 🙂
DESSERTS WITH BENEFITS. I am here for it!
My kids who don’t like spinach absolutely LOVED this cheesecake (and yeah, they’re normal kids who still really like regular candy and sugar that they get from school, parties, etc!)
Side note: If you really like the idea of hidden veggies in your desserts, check these out.
Smaller is Better
This recipe makes 10 mini cheesecake squares, about 1.33″ and for me, they’re exactly the right size. These are rich, and filling, so you don’t need a HUGE slice (like they give you at a certain FACTORY lol)
However, if you want to make a more traditional size cheesecake or one of my “tall” cheesecakes using a springform, you totally can. The filling will need to be doubled, though. Easy peasy.
But if you need any tips or help for which pan you are using, just let me know in the comments, or dm me on Insta. I’m happy to help.
Dreamiest Dairy-Free Cheesecake!
Who’s ready to whip up the EASIEST dreamiest cheesecake bites EVER??
The lime flavor is so refreshing with just the right amount of tartness, sweetness, balanced by a nutty cookie base.
I LOVE IT and I hope you do, too! If you make it, I’d love to hear what you think. Be sure to leave a rating and review below 🙂 ENJOY!
Lime Cheesecake Bites (Dairy-Free, Low-Carb, Paleo, Vegan)
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup fresh spinach - 1 big handful
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk - or almond milk
- 3 Tbs cashew butter - sub almond butter for keto
- 3-4 Tbs lime juice
- 2 1/2 Tbs Lakanto powdered monkfruit - or 5 Tbs homemade powdered monkfruit or coconut sugar, to taste
- 1 Tbs lime zest - divided (~3 medium limes)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of pink salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil - melted
To make the crust:
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment (mine is 7"x3")
- Pulse together all ingredients except water in a food processor or small blender until a coarse crumb forms.
- Add water as needed and pulse until crumbs stick together when pinched.
- Press 1 crust mixture into pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
To make the filling
- (Reserve a sprinkle of zest for the top if you like) Add all ingredients except oil to a small blender cup and blend smooth.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness.
- Add melted oil and blend again.
- Pour filling over crust, (optional: sprinkle with remaining zest) and freeze about 1-2 hours until firm throughout, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!