Jump to Recipe
Toasted pecans with a crispy candy coating! –without the sugar! Perfect for salads, desserts, and snacking! Just 4 simple ingredients. No gluten, dairy, sugar, or oil. (Keto, vegan & Paleo)
These pecans have to carry a warning. Listen in. I’ve gotta make sure you know that these pecans are ADDICTIVE. Highly addictive. They’re so good, so easy to pop in your mouth, that if you don’t pay attention, the ENTIRE bowl will be GONE in minutes.
So CRISPY, perfectly sweet, a little salty with a hint of cinnamon. Holy. Moly. You’re going to need some self-control around this candy-coated crack lol!
5 (random) things I’ve been absolutely LOVING lately.
- Shopping online. I’m a major homebody. I don’t want to spend hours battling the crowds at the mall or a store anymore. I heart Amazon 🙂 especially for Christmas gifts. Online grocery shopping… I need to try that next. Have you tried it?
- Getting rid of stuff. I’ve been cleaning out closets, toy bins, all the things have to GO. And it feels so freeing. Goodbye clutter. If you live nearby, please feel free to come take all my stuff lol.
- Saying “no.” I’m giving myself permission to not do things that I don’t have to do and don’t WANT to do. I walked away from my freelance design business a few months ago because it wasn’t bringing me any joy anymore. Thank u next lol.
- YouTube workouts. Specifically barre. It’s FREE, and keeps me from having to go out in the freezing cold. Kicks my butt, but it hurts SO GOOD.
- 5 minute recipes! (like these PECANS) Because sometimes I don’t have hours to wait for a dessert to set up, ya know? Just throw everything in a skillet, cook, and DEVOUR.
- Pecans. Are they the BEST nut ever? Probably!
- Granulated Monkfruit. Yeah, it’s a real fruit, but has NO SUGAR :O
- Cinnamon. A little spice makes it soooo nice.
- Pink himalayan salt. Once you go pink, you never go back! I use this one
The crunch is the BEST. That candy coating. LOVE.
I still can’t get over how the monkfruit acts JUST LIKE SUGAR. It melts just the same on the stovetop. And TASTES just like sugar, too. SO freaking awesome.
You don’t need any special equipment. No special skills. You just need to pay attention, haha.
I speak from experience. If you get distracted while making these, they can go from perfectly toasted to BLACK in seconds. So don’t leave the skillet!
Candied pecans make a wonderful gift! Everyone loves a homemade treat. EVERYONE. Grab some cute little mason jars and a spool of ribbon and you’re good to go.
These pecans will stay fresh for at least a month, and don’t have to be refrigerated, so they’re perfectly giftable. And ship-able if you need to mail them!
And NOBODY will even KNOW they’re not the regular sugar-loaded variety! A great way to convince family & friends that low-carb can still be freaking DELICIOUS 😀
Click the image below to save this recipe on Pinterest:
5-Minute Sugar-Free Candied Pecans (Keto, Vegan, Paleo)
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 Tbs Lakanto granulated monkfruit - or coconut sugar for non-keto
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink salt
- Heat a skillet over medium. Add pecans and toast for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients and a splash of water. Stir constantly to coat and cook for about 3 minutes until pecans are fragrant and golden.
- Pour pecans onto a sheet of parchment paper and let cool. Store in an airtight container. ENJOY 🙂