Flourless, sugar-free bites of brownie bliss. Ready in minutes with no cooking or baking required! Keto, Paleo and Vegan approved! Jump to Recipe
What are the ingredients in “real” brownies? #1: SUGAR. Then a lot of butter, plus flour, cocoa and eggs. Will you find ANY of those ingredients in these healthy brownie bites?! NO. Don’t believe me? Just watch 😉 (I love that song, ha)
True story: I’ll probably never eat a “real” brownie again in my life. Why? I don’t want to deal with the distress it’s going to cause my gut, the headaches, the sluggishness, the damage to my body and wellbeing. It’s just not worth it to me. But I AM going to satisfy my brownie cravings without succumbing to the sugar beast.
Not to mention, once you go off the SAD (Standard American Diet) conventional foods just don’t taste good anymore. I had a bite of a store-bought coconut pie at an event recently and it just tasted artificial to me. And regular desserts are soooo sweet I can’t imagine finishing a whole serving of one now. I MUCH prefer homemade treats, don’t you? You just can’t beat the taste of homemade.
But we’re taking it a step further than homemade by using only wholesome, natural ingredients. Unconventional- yes, but delectable nonetheless!
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Meet the Ingredients
So if these brownies are flourless, sugarless, egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, etc ETC, what in the world are they made of?? Nuts and plants! 🙂 Six simple ingredients you can feel good about! YAY!
- Walnuts – full of omega 3’s, Vitamin C, antioxidants and minerals. fiber and protein. And since it’s a softer nut, it blends to the perfect consistency.
- Cashew Butter – mildly sweet, and super rich and creamy. The perfect alternative to dairy butter.
- Raw Cacao – this “superfood” it has the highest plant-based source of iron. and 40x the antioxidants of blueberries
- Pink Himalayan Salt – 84 minerals add complex layers of amazing FLAVOR
- Pure Stevia Powder – 1-ingredient, zero-carb, natural sweetener made from the leaves of a plant. This brand does not have a bad aftertaste to me. You only need a TINY bit (see pic above) so that bag of stevia will last YEARS lol.
- Mexican Vanilla Extract – adds incredible, top-notch vanilla flavor and sweetness
How do you make NO-BAKE brownies?!
These are so simple to make– No cooking! No oven or stove needed. Not even a microwave.
Literally dump all the ingredients into a food processor and blend for 20 SECONDS. Yes, seconds!
Chill & slice into bites. Scrumptiously sweet bites that you can pop in your mouth whenever you need a little chocolate fix.
(I actually prefer my brownie bites in ball form, but you can press the dough into a pan, too, for little brownie squares like in the photos.)
I totally love these bites straight from the freezer. Just don’t leave them sitting out too long, because they do tend to get soft. But if melty, fudgy texture is your thing, GO FOR IT.
Get a Healthy Chocolate Fix
Are you READY for a healthy chocolate fix?? I know I am! This momma needs chocolate and she needs it now.
ps. Stay tuned because I’ve got another brand new recipe that uses these brownie bites!! EEK I can’t wait to share! So go ahead and make a batch (or 2!) so you’ll be ready 😉
UPDATE: I added these brownies to this Caramel Brownie Chunk CHEESECAKE and OH EM GEEEE.
Click the image below to save this recipe on Pinterest:
Healthy No-Bake Brownie Bites (Keto, Paleo, Vegan)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend about 15-20 seconds until a loose ball of dough forms. (Note, the longer you blend, the softer/more fudgy the brownies become. But I like to keep a little texture in mine)
- Press brownie dough into a small (5"x5") pan lined with parchment (Or scoop into balls using a cookie scoop)
- Freeze for 15 minutes to set.
- Slice into bite size chunks. ENJOY! 🙂