Healthy peanut butter cups in minutes
Meet your PB-BFF
8 simple ingredients. Real, healthy food. No gluten, dairy, grains, eggs, NO SUGAR or artificial ingredients. And full of FIBER from the coconut flour. Can the “real” Reese’s say that? Nope!
Not only healthy, but super easy. 5 minutes, no food processor (!) Stir, melt, chill and you’re on your way to guilt-free deliciousness.
PB is totally my best friend forever, lol. I could eat these low carb peanut butter cups every day for the rest of my life. I LOVE pb + chocolate! And even MORE when it’s healthy!
There are two delicious ways to make your Reese’s. If you want them to look like the real deal peanut butter cups, use a mini muffin tray with wrappers.
No wrappers? No worries! You can simply scoop the pb dough into balls and DIP it!
Make them big, make them small, make them long, make them tall. (Hello, Reese’s EGGS! Yess!) You can make these into mini cups, balls, bits, eggs, bars.. whatever your pb loving heart desires! Personally, I loved the 1 tsp size mini bites the best.
You can use my homemade chocolate coating recipe OR if you want to skip a step, just use melted dark chocolate (sugar-free for Keto) plus a little coconut oil to help it along. The choice is yours :)
CALLING ALL PB LOVERS
Let’s not wait any longer. On to the recipe! 🙂
Click the image below to save this recipe on Pinterest. Follow me on Pinterest for more healthy treats!
To make the pb filling:
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl. Add just enough coconut flour that your dough holds together. Taste and adjust for sweetness, if needed.
- Scoop balls onto a parchment lined plate using a small cookie scoop or measuring spoon - 1 tsp to 1 Tbs, depending on how big you like.
- Optional: roll each ball in your hands to smooth out the surface. Refrigerate or freeze while you prepare the chocolate.
To make the chocolate:
- Melt coconut oil in a small bowl. (About 30 seconds in the microwave.) Stir in the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust if needed. *OR use 1 bar of melted dark chocolate + 2 tsp coconut oil.
- Dip each ball in the bowl of melted chocolate and turn to coat thoroughly. Use a fork to remove from bowl. Set back on parchment.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes, until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!
- Cal 116
- Fat 9.5 g
- Total Carb 7.1 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Net Carb 3.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g