The perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table: Mini Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecakes! Rich, and creamy, but guilt-free! No sugar, gluten/grains, dairy, or eggs. A wholesome holiday indulgence.
Just because it’s the holidays, doesn’t mean you have to blow your diet! But you don’t have to deprive yourself either.
You can still enjoy decadent desserts, like these individual pumpkin ‘cheesecakes.’ Dessert that you (and your body) can be thankful for! No post-meal regret here.
And their miniature size is perfect for serving (AND for portion control!)
Easy, Healthy, YUM
These miniature desserts will be the CUTEST thing on your Thanksgiving spread. And you’ll love how EASY they are to make. 15 minutes to put together. Your food processor does all the work. Just blend & chill.
These ‘cheesecakes’ taste so close to the real thing. Smooth, and rich, with a little tang, just like cream cheese. But instead of animal products. they’re made with plant products: coconut oil and CASHEW cream (my favorite thing EVER).
And the no-bake crust is SO buttery and crisp. It’s made with toasted pecans and a dash of cinnamon. YUM. Not only is it yummy, it’s nutrient-packed, full of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Dessert with benefits 😉
What are you most thankful for this year? That’s the question we always take turns answering at our Thanksgiving table each year. It’s sort of a tradition now.
We always spend the holidays at my parents’ house. Add in 5 children, plus 5 spouses/significant others, 9 grandkids, 1 grand-dog (and a partridge in a pear tree.)
It’s a glorious cacophony of laughter, games, kids running wild, and all the warm-fuzzies. I don’t know how I got so lucky, but I genuinely love my family. And I’m *always* thankful for them.
I’m Thankful for..
- The way my daughter dances… with reckless abandon and wholehearted enthusiasm. She’s 4 years old, and she’s been a better dancer than me for… her entire life, haha!
- How passionate my son is about his toys and games. Even though I’ve had to endure countless hours of listening to My Singing Monsters and stories of the latest Pokemon card, I love his excitement.
- My husband being a better parent than I am. When I’m spent at the end of the day and losing my patience with the kids, he takes over and he’s my hero.
- The little things, and the big things. Simple joys like food (mainly vegan cheesecakes). Getting to eat food, take pictures of food, and talk about food 😉 Ha. Food is my favorite. It’s true.
- And enormous things, like the unfathomable, unconditional, amazing love of God. I don’t deserve it, but it’s lavished on me, and freely available to anyone who’ll accept it.
We all have so much to truly be thankful for!
If you’re reading this right now, I’m thankful for YOU. Yep, even though we’ve probably never met, I’m glad you stopped by my little corner of the interwebs.
I hope you enjoy these mini CHEESECAKES 🙂