Details of my new cookbook (NOW AVAILABLE!) “PS It’s Healthy”: 45 Secretly Wholesome Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Sugar-Free Treats to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth and Nourish Your Body
PS It’s Healthy 😉
That chocolate cake right there? Yeah, it’s healthy. And it tastes INCREDIBLE. Here’s the good news, you guys. HEALTHY dessert is not an oxymoron. I want to shout from the rooftops. You get to have dessert AND be healthy!
Grab your copy of my cookbook, PS It’s Healthy here
Update: Now available on Amazon!
All About this Cookbook
What’s inside this book? PS It’s Healthy is a 104-page cookbook chock full of crazy delicious, yet unbelievably wholesome:
- Cakes & Frostings
- Cheesecakes & Pies
- Breakfast Treats & Drinks
- and Sweets GALORE.
- PLUS: Ingredient Guides to help with substitutions, brand recommendations, where to shop, discount codes and more!
My mission is to spread THE GOOD NEWS:
“Healthy dessert” is not a contradiction. Healthy tastes GOOD and makes you FEEL good.
You don’t have to “cheat” to enjoy something sweet. Desserts can be unbelievably delicious AND wholesome at the same time.
You can indulge in dessert without detriment to your health.
What’s in the book:
This cookbook includes 45 DELICIOUS, healthy recipes — some of the most popular, fan-favorite low-carb recipes from the blog, along with tons of never-before-seen exclusive recipes.
All made with natural, whole-food ingredients.
You’ll find an assortment of simply delectable low-carb desserts that fit your lifestyle without wrecking your health.
This book also includes full-color photos of every recipe as well as nutritional info (macros) so you can see exactly what it looks like and how it fits into your diet.
With a variety of gluten-free, Paleo, vegan and keto recipes, there’s a treat for everyone!
These recipes are your lifesaver. No more worrying about what to make for dessert when everyone has different dietary needs–this book should cover it all.
What’s NOT in the book:
NO grains, gluten, sugar, dairy, eggs, soy or artificial sweeteners in ANY of the recipes.
Your Questions Answered:
“Is this an ebook or physical book?”
Both! You have the option of purchasing a digital ebook, OR an 8×10″ flexible, high-gloss laminated softcover book.
UPDATE: There is now a premium hardcover edition available as well!
“When is it coming out?”
“Where can I buy it?”
It’s available to purchase online HERE on Blurb.com in hardcover, softcover and ebook formats.
Update: Now available on Amazon.com!
“Who is this book for?”
This book is for you if…
- you have a sweet tooth, but still want to be healthy.
- you have special dietary needs and restrictions, especially if you’re low-carb or keto.
- But it’s also ideal for those who are gluten/grain-free, dairy-free, and egg-free.
- you need tried and tested recipes for low-carb desserts & treats your whole family will love!
Is that you? Get your copy today!
“Who is this book NOT for?”
Let’s be honest here. This book is not for:
- People who don’t like sweets (this cookbook is only desserts/treats/sweets.)
- People who aren’t into healthy eating.
- People who are allergic to coconut and/or nuts.
- All of these recipes contain either nuts OR coconut. 20% of the recipes are nut-free (coconut only).
“Are these recipes difficult to make?”
No! You don’t have to be a baking expert. These simple, straightforward recipes are a cinch to make.
No complicated techniques. No unconventional equipment. The tools you’ll need are pretty basic: blender, hand mixer, food processor and oven.
“What sweeteners do you use?”
Disclosure: As an affiliate, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through referral links in this post (at no additional cost to you).
I exclusively sweeten with Lakanto brand monkfruit sweetener, which is a 0 sugar/0 glycemic index sweetener.
I use the following forms of monkfruit in the cookbook:
- Classic monkfruit granules (replacement for white sugar)
- Golden monkfruit granules (replacement for brown sugar)
- Powdered monkfruit (I blend classic granules in a blender to make homemade)
- Maple-flavored syrup
- Monkfruit drops
- Pure monkfruit extract
To find monkfruit, head to Lakanto’s website. Use code PRETTYPIES at checkout for a sweet 20% discount on every order.
“What if I don’t have a certain ingredient?” or “I’m allergic”
I created an ingredient guide at the back of the book to help with alternatives and conversions.
I’m always here to help if you need to substitute an ingredient.
Are you ready to reap the rewards of good-for-you sweets and treats?
Get the ebook here!
Find it on Amazon!
Have more questions? Drop them below.