Crispity, crunchity, super chocolatey Keto Crunch Bars! Super easy- just 6 ingredients and 3 minutes. They're dairy-free, nut-free, Paleo, & Vegan so everyone can enjoy!Jump to Recipe
Easy Homemade Keto Chocolate
This month I've had CHOCOLATE on the brain. (And now I have lots of chocolate in my belly, ha)
3 batches of brownies, 3 batches of homemade chocolate, one of which turned into THESE chocolate bars-- a happy accident!
At the last minute, I decided to mix together my remaining chocolate with one of my FAVORITE snacks, and these magical crunch bars were born!!
Can you guess what it is that makes the delightful crispity CRUNCH? 😀
Homemade chocolate > Factory-made
Why is homemade chocolate superior to store-bought? It's quite simple. It's
- Healthier: YOU control the ingredients, which means no additives like SOY, no dairy, no SUGAR. We're using just a few SIMPLE ingredients.
- Cheaper: Have you SEEN the price of sugar-free chocolate? It ain't cheap! Make it at home for a fraction of the cost.
- Customizable to your exact tastes and preferences!
Hate stevia? You're in luck! There's no stevia here (unlike Lily's brand) These are sweetened with monkfruit!
Want darker chocolate? YOU GOT IT. Want it sweeter or more mellow? SURE THING.
Add in whatever you like to make it your OWN.
CRUNCH without the RICE CRISPIES!?
I love crispy rice cereal, but it's so not low-carb/keto friendly. Boo.
But I found a friggin' AWESOME replacement! It's so simple: put some PEP in your step with some DELICIOUS crisp PEPITAS, baby!
Now some of you may be wondering, WHAT in the world are pepitas? No worries, I didn't have a clue until a few years ago.
They're the green inner part of a pumpkin seed!
Pepitas have a wonderful neutral and slightly nutty flavor and add AMAZING texture and light crunch to these bars. + they're high in fiber and protein. Score!!
Where can you find pepitas? I buy them at ALDI (my fav store) in the nut/dried fruit section. They're super cheap and super delicious. (Just be sure to grab *dry roasted* pepitas, NOT raw unless you plan on roasting them. **SOME raw ones taste AWFUL, imo.)
QUICK: Just MIX & CHILL
These bars are stupid easy to make. With just 6 ingredients mixed together, there's no cooking, baking, blending. No special equipment needed.
Melt everything together and freeze it! I LOVE easy recipes, don't you?
Enjoy one of these babies straight from the freezer for when your chocolate craving strikes. AND YOU KNOW IT WILL.
And rejoice that you're enjoying an amazing treat that's just ONE CARB <3
How to Store Homemade Chocolate Bars
These must be kept frozen since they melt at room temp due to the properties of coconut oil.
But don't worry about having to wait until they thaw! You can eat them straight from the freezer!
Don't forget to save this recipe on Pinterest by clicking PIN on the recipe card below>>
Keto Crunch Bars (Dairy-Free, Paleo, Vegan)
- Line a 9" loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a glass measuring cup. Whisk in remaining ingredients (except pepitas). Taste and adjust if needed (I like to add extra salt to bring out the sweetness). Stir in pepitas to coat.
- Pour mixture into parchment-lined pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes to set. Slice into bars. ENJOY straight from the freezer 🙂