CinnaBombs are the BOMB.
If you've never tried a fat bomb or you don't even know what they are or WHY someone would eat them, get ready.
They're heavenly. So satisfying.
They keep me FULL so I'm not grazing in the kitchen all day.
Sugar cravings: gone.
Crazy blood sugar crashes: gone.
Hangry Emily? No more 🙂
The best way I could try to describe them is like a silky candy or fudge, but NOT the kind that's basically 90% sugar and makes you feel sick afterward.
To me, the flavor of these fat bombs is actually like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, haha! But minus the crunch. Something about cinnamon and coconut is magical!
My family is *NOT* low-carb, but they basically devoured my entire first batch of these CinnaBombs lol. And asked for more! I have to ration them now, ha. Or hide them all for myself.
Simple, Healthy Ingredients
- Natural Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Lakanto Monkfruit Drops (SweetLeaf stevia drops work too)
- Vanilla Extract
- Himalayan Pink Salt
If you have a food processor, I highly recommend making homemade almond butter. Not only is it super easy (and cheaper than store-bought) the flavor is so FRESH, and you control the ingredients. No added oils, sugars or other unnecessary additives.
How to Make Homemeade Almond Butter
- In a medium-size food processor (I use this one) add 2 cups of dry roasted almonds (I get mine from Aldi for cheap!) Raw work, too, but roasted blend easier and have a better flavor, imo.
- Turn it on and let it blend for about 10 minutes.
That's it! 😀
Tip: To make sure it all gets super smooth, stop and scrape the sides and bottom 1 or 2 times with a spatula.
Note: It will seem like it's just turning into flour for a while, but *Don't give up*! It will eventually turn into the most glorious drippy-silky-smooth butter.
ps It may take a little extra time if your food processor isn't as powerful, or if the almonds aren't super fresh. But it WILL eventually get there.
Simple to Make. Quick & Easy.
Less than 5 minutes to put together start to finish. No special equipment needed.
How do you make them? It's as simple as 1-2-3
- Melt everything together.
- Pour into a silicone candy mold. You can find them on Amazon or places like TJ Maxx. Just be sure to get the 1 Tbs size.
- Chill until they're set (I freeze mine to speed up the process) then store them in the fridge.
But wait, there's more
Don't forget to check out my other fat bomb recipes:
- Lemon Bombs
- Chocolate Espresso Bombs
- Reese's Freezer Fudge
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls
- Blackberry Cake Balls
- 4-Ingredient Fudge
Click the image below to save this recipe on Pinterest:
CinnaBombs (Keto, Paleo, Vegan)
- Melt coconut oil in a glass measuring cup (with a spout to easily pour) for about 1 min in the microwave.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness & cinnamon, if needed.
- Pour into silicone molds (~1 Tbs each)
- Refrigerate until set. Enjoy!