This festive, no-bake fruit pizza has a cookie crust, rich "cream cheese" frosting and juicy berries for a fresh summer dessert everyone will love! No gluten, dairy or sugar (Low-Carb/Keto, Paleo & Vegan!)
Summer Crowd Pleaser
With all the summer parties, the 4th of July, barbeques and summer nights on the patio, you need a fun dessert to share.
But let's face it. There's a high probability that your family and friends don't eat exactly the same diet as you do. (After all, not ONE single person in my family is gluten/dairy/sugar-free like me! No one.)
If you're keto or paleo or vegan, or have food allergies, etc, the solution is clear: bring your own dessert!
And it's gotta be one that everyone will like, regardless of their diet, right? This Fruit Pizza is a definite crowd-pleaser! Nobody will even know it's dairy-free and sugar-free. (My family's not low-carb and they LOVED it.)
This no-bake dessert is EASY to make with simple, healthy ingredients!
And easy to customize. Check out all the options in the post for your crust, filling and toppings to make it your own!
Monkfruit to the rescue!
It's time for another RECIPE MAKEOVER! But this time I'm making over another one of my OWN recipes lol.
Years ago, I made this Paleo & Vegan No-Bake Fruit Pizza. It's so good! It's been a family favorite for a long time.
But since it's made with dates and maple syrup, it's high carb. And low-carb peeps (myself included!) need to get in on this deliciousness, too!
Using monkfruit, this pizza tastes JUST as yummy as the high carb version, but now there's ZERO added sugar and less than THREE net carbs per slice! WOW.
Monkfruit is not only DELISH, but easy to use. For the filling, I used monkfruit drops. which make it easy to adjust quickly and easily to your preferred sweetness.
If you don't have the drops, or don't have monkfruit, don't worry. You can use any sweetener you like. See the notes below the recipe.
A chewy, nutty, cookie crumb crust that's ready in MINUTES?? It's true!
No oven. No heating up your kitchen. No sweating over a hot stove. There is zero baking involved. It's another one of my fav - MIX 'N CHILL recipes! 😀
Another thing I love about this pizza, you can totally eat it with your hands! The crust is firm enough to just pick up and bite. No fork needed. Not even a plate, really. It makes it ideal for a cookout or any type of party with lots of finger foods.
What's MORE to love: you can CUSTOMIZE it! There are so many ways you can tweak and change this fruit pizza to make it how YOU like!
You've got delicious options!
I made mine deep dish, with a no bake crust slathered with a slightly tangy 'cream cheese' and lots of fresh berries. YUM (& the red, white and blue is perfect for the 4th!)
But you can customize your crust (size and type!), the flavor of frosting, and the type of fruit!
Option 1: Choose your pizza size!
- Use a 7" pan for "deep dish" pizza or a 9" pan for a regular style pizza.
- Or make mini pizzas! That's what I did for my first test of the recipe and they were a big hit with my family! I used four 4-inch springforms and each mini pizza serves two.
Option 2: No-Bake Crust or Baked Sugar Cookie Crust
To bake, or not to bake? The choice is yours!
- Use a food processor to blend almonds and coconut for a super quick and easy no-bake crust! No turning on the oven!
- OR use almond flour and bake a sugar cookie crust. The recipe in the notes is for individual cookies, but you can make one big cookie for a crust.
DELICIOUS Dairy-Free CREAM
Option 3: Lemon "Cream Cheese" Frosting or Vanilla Cream
- I added lemon juice and zest to my frosting to brighten the flavor and give it a little tartness, similar to cream cheese. I LOVE pairing lemon with berries. It's a match made in heaven.
- OR you can leave it vanilla if you like! Instead of lemon juice, just use more coconut milk.
- Either way, I highly recommend getting some GOOD quality Mexican vanilla, like this one from Amazon.
If you use a small springform like I did, you'll have a THICK layer of cream cheese frosting. If you don't want yours as thick, you probably have enough frosting to make TWO pizzas! 🙂 Use as little or as much frosting as you want.
Option 4: Toppings Galore!
The fruit is the star of the show. Isn't it so PRETTY?! Here's where you can get creative and make a gorgeous pattern with your fruit.
And the possibilities are endless in all the ways you can top your pizza! My favorite, of course, is berries!
- If you want a patriotic dessert that's still low-carb, use strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries!
- Want a rainbow of colors? Add kiwi, mandarin oranges, cherries, peaches, or pineapple!
- Those are higher in natural sugar, so be aware of that. But I say if you want to eat an orange slice and it fits your macros, go for it!
- Wanna level it up!? Make it even more decadent with a drizzle of chocolate! Or caramel! Or drippy cashew butter. Or mocha sauce! YUM.
I hope you love this fruit pizza as much as I do! If you make it, I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment below and tag me on Insta @emily.likes.food
Click below to save this on Pinterest:
Don't forget to leave a star rating and review below if you make this recipe!
No-Bake Keto Fruit Pizza (Dairy-Free, Paleo, Vegan)
- 1 cup berries
- Warm coconut butter while you make the crust. Place jar or packet in a bowl of hot water to let it melt.
To make the no-bake crust:
- Pulse together all ingredients except oil and water in a food processor until the mixture turns into crumbs.
- Add oil and pulse again, adding water at the end as needed to help the crumbs stick together.
- Press crumbs firmly into a springform pan lined with parchment. Refrigerate while you make the cream.
To make the cream:
- Stir together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Taste and adjust with a few more drops of monkfruit if needed.
- Spread over crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Decorate with fruit. Chill for 10-20 minutes. (If refrigerated for longer, let sit on the counter to soften at room temperature)
- Slice and enjoy! 🙂
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 2 Tbs Lakanto monkfruit maple syrup
- 2 Tbs avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1/16 tsp pink salt
- To make the crust:
Preheat oven to 350. Line a 7" springform pan with parchment.
- Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well to remove any lumps.
- Let the dough rest/absorb for a minute. If it's too dry, add a drizzle of oil. If it's too wet, add a sprinkle of almond flour.
- Press dough into pan, creating a thick crust around the edge.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edge.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Disclosure: As an affiliate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through referral links in this post (at no additional cost to you).
Coconut Butter available from
- Thrive Market (Use my link for 25% off your first order!)
- Grocery stores such as Whole Foods, Sprouts, Natural Grocers
- Or make it! See instructions here
Monkfruit Drops available from:
- Thrive Market (Use my link for 25% off your first order!)
- Lakanto (use code PRETTYPIES for 20% off your entire purchase)
My favorite coconut milk here
GOOD quality vanilla extract here
Macros via Cronometer:
- Cal 201
- Fat 18 g
- Total Carb 8 g
- Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugar Alcohol 1.55
- Net Carb 2.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
Did you make this recipe? Leave a rating below and tag me on Instagram @emily.likes.food so I can see!