A collection of the BEST summer dessert recipes from Pretty Pies!
SUMMER means ice cream, fresh fruit and frosty frozen treats- yum! Check out these 30
- Cobblers & Crisps
- Pies & Cheesecakes
- Smoothies & Popsicles
- Cookies & Bars & MORE
FAVORITE, delicious summertime recipes galore to fit your gluten-dairy-sugar-free life!
DELICIOUS & Allergy-Friendly
Not only are these treats made with natural, simple ingredients, they are designed to fit your healthy lifestyle! All of these scrumptious dessert recipes are:
- gluten-free / grain-free
- no artificial sweeteners.
All are vegan, and almost all of them are Paleo (just not the ones with peanut butter).
Plus LOTS of low-carb and keto options!
YES you can still have yummy desserts on a special diet. Food allergies? Dietary restrictions? I've got you covered!
Now get to scrollin' and pick out your "MUST-MAKE" recipe. It's gonna be HARD to pick. You'd better save this collection on Pinterest so you'll have it to come back to. There are soooo many that I love and will for sure make again and again. 1.Cherry Almond Cheesecake (Vegan & Paleo) No-Bake!
5. Chocolate Avocado Gelato with a no-bake brownie center (Vegan & Paleo, Nut-Free) No ice cream maker needed!
6. Easy Blueberry Cobbler (Vegan & Paleo + Low-Carb Option) A family favorite! Update: Low-Carb Berry Cherry Crisp recipe HERE
9. Healthy Reese's Blast Ice Cream (Low-Carb, Vegan) Favorite ice cream EVER.
14. Blueberry Lime Cheesecake (Vegan & Paleo) One of the most popular recipes on my blog!
17. Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Low-Carb, Vegan & Paleo) If you don't have an ice cream maker, just make the cookie dough! No special equipment needed.
21. Peanut Butter Strawberry Shortcake (Vegan, No added sugar) No bake! Aand one of my ALL time favorites that I could eat every day until i DIE.
23. Lemon Pie (Low-Carb, Vegan & Paleo) One of my all time favorite pies!!
25. Key Lime Pie (Vegan & Paleo) My husband's favorite and a blog favorite, too!
Click the image below to save this recipe roundup on Pinterest. Don't forget to FOLLOW ME too! 🙂
Tell me in the comments what your favorite summer dessert is! 🙂