Super silky mint chocolate fudge that’s loaded with healthy ingredients. And ZERO sugar or dairy! Sounds too good to be true. But it’s REAL.
Jump to Recipe
World’s healthiest FUDGE?
If you’re anything like me, you have a sweet tooth, but you still want to eat healthy.. Maybe you have a restricted diet like gluten-free/keto/vegan/Paleo/dairy-free/sugar-free, the list goes on…
So what’s a girl to do?!
Swap the less desirable ingredients for natural, REAL-food — what I call PRETTY food 🙂 You’d never guess this fudge is actually *good* for you!
I’m so HAPPY
Recipes like this make me so incredibly happy. Healthy and delicious! That’s the best of both worlds, right?! So along with sharing the deliciousness, I want to share 5 other random things that make me happy.
- Waking up before anyone else to enjoy *piping HOT* coffee in utter and complete silence, curled up in my favorite chair to read, pray and decompress. #introvert
- Watching old TV shows… the feel-good/funny sitcoms like I Love Lucy, The Brady Bunch and Saved by the Bell! (I heart you Zack Morris <3 ) No crazy drama, please!
- Hiding veggies in my kids’ dinner, (and dessert) and they have no IDEA, but they ate it and liked it. Bwahaha. #momlife
- Lunch with friends and laughing til my face hurts. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
- Hearing from You guys! Seriously that makes my day when someone leaves a comment on the blog or Facebook. THANK YOU for putting a smile on my face. 🙂
What makes YOU happy?? I wanna know! Leave a comment below.
Is it eating insanely delicious (but secretly healthy) desserts?! Me, too!
How is this healthy?!
- No Sugar & Super LOW CARB (*1* g net carb per piece!), so you can eat it and still fit into your jeans 😉 #winning
- Good Fats – so satiating! Keeps you full, not to mention radiant skin, shiny hair, etc!
- High Fiber – good for your gut – happy bellies 🙂
- Nutrient Rich – with superfood ingredients like magnesium-packed cacao that nourish your body
- Dairy Free & Gluten Free – none of the inflammatory ingredients that wreck your digestion. YAY
Does it get any better?! YES.. it tastes sinfully good, but it’s totally GUILT-FREE. Yasssss
Tastes like SILK
What’s the secret SILKY ingredient?! It’s avocado!! Who says avocados are only good for guac? 😉
Not only do they make such a fun green color, but they taste like silk! Seriously so creamy, smooth and decadent. Once you sink your teeth into this fudge, you’ll be amazed at the texture.
>>ps: if you love avos like I do, check out my collection of avocado desserts! (And YES they can all be made low carb. I can give you the modifications. Just ask :D)
How do you make this healthy fudge?
One word: BLEND.
Literally throw the ingredients in a food processor or good blender and blend smooth. Repeat for the chocolate layer. Chill. THAT’S IT.
Making fudge does not have to be complicated or require waiting overnight for the mixture to set just right. Mine was ready in less than an hour.
>>for more seriously delicious low-carb fudge (that’s also quick & easy), check out my Healthy Reese’s Freezer Fudge
This recipe (like the majority of my recipes!) is flexible! You get to decide the flavor/sweetness/chocolatey-ness. Customize it to YOUR liking. 🙂
Like it really minty? Do what I did and use lots of extract. Like dark chocolate? I used cacao instead of cocoa and added a bit more. Want it to be more firm? Add more nut butter!
But promise me you’ll do the most important step: TASTE IT as you go! Avocados naturally vary slightly in size, and different brands of stevia and extracts can have different strengths. So grab a spoon and dig in there. You’ve got my full permission 😉
Now tell me something that makes you happy 🙂
Healthy Mint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan, Paleo)
Mint Cream Layer:
To make the mint layer:
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or powerful blender until smooth. (Add the extra Tbs nut butter if you want it more firm.)
- Scrape down the sides and taste and adjust for sweetness and mint flavor. Blend again.
- Spread 2/3 of the mint cream into a 5x5" or 6x4" dish lined with parchment paper (save the remaining 1/3 for the top layer)
- Freeze about 30 minutes until set.
To make the chocolate layer:
- Add cacao and cashew butter to the leftover mint cream in the food processor and blend smooth. Taste and adjust, adding more cacao, salt or a few more drops of stevia if desired.
- Spread chocolate over the mint layer and freeze or refrigerate again until set.
- Slice into 1" squares. Enjoy right away as a silky fudge bite or freeze for a mini ice cream bar treat!