This melt-in-your-mouth, LOW CARB Freezer Fudge has all the deliciousness of a Reese’s peanut butter cup, but none of the sugar or junk. Just 6 real-food ingredients that come together in a snap.(Keto, Low-Carb, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free & Vegan)
So incredibly rich and CREAMY. Smooth, soft and LUXURIOUS. It literally melts in your mouth.
The BEST flavor combo.. dare I say EVER?? Creamy peanut butter & chocolate… but so much healthier than conventional chocolate.
I’m in shock here… Healthy fudge? Count me in!
These scrumptious little bites take just MINUTES to put together. Less than 10 minutes from start to finish. Because sometimes you don’t have hours to spend on a recipe!
Simply melt together a few ingredients — mainly unsweetened chocolate, peanut butter, coconut oil – on your stovetop. (A microwave is not recommended for this type of chocolate since it tends to seize/harden/get funky)
I don’t have a double boiler, so I just put a glass bowl on a pot of boiling water. It works great! And saves space in my kitchen.
Then pour into silicone molds or a small dish (don’t forget the parchment!), and freeze.
This recipe makes a small batch, but feel free to double it, if you’re feeding a crowd (or if you’re a pb chocoholic, like me) 😉
Sweeten with my favorite zero-calorie, all natural sweetener: Sweet Leaf Vanilla Creme Stevia Drops.
It just takes a few drops to create all the sweetness you need without the carbs! Can I get a hallelujah?!
NO added sugar. I STILL can’t believe it myself! You control the amount of sweetness to fit YOUR exact tastes! Customizable chocolate FTW.
Slice these babies into 1″ squares, or make them big. However you want. It’s your fudge.
I love the mini bite-size pieces. Perfect portion control. Plus they’re rich, so smaller is better.
Although I did end up eating more than 1… maybe 4..ish? Hey, being a recipe developer is a tough job, lol. Somebody’s gotta taste it. 😉
But when I let my hubby and kids try it, they kept coming back for seconds and thirds (ok maybe 4ths, too!). This stuff is GOOD.
Even my husband, who is NOT a big fan of stevia, LOVED these.
You can enjoy this FREEZER Fudge straight from the freezer for a firmer bite – like a bar of chocolate (peanut butter flavored chocolate!! YUM).
OR let it set at room temperature for a few minutes to soften ever so slightly for a fudgy -melt in your mouth- DREAMY treat.
But, hence the name “Freezer Fudge” it’s gotta stay in the freezer or it will melt.
Click the image below to save this recipe on Pinterest:
Healthy Reese's Freezer Fudge
- Fill a small saucepan with a few inches of water. Bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Place chocolate in a glass bowl on top of the boiling water and let it set for about a minute to melt.
- Lower the temp to a medium boil. Stir continuously until nearly all the chocolate is melted.
- Turn the heat down very low and add the peanut butter, coconut oil, salt and stevia. Stir until completely smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Taste and adjust for sweetness & saltiness.
- Pour into silicone molds or a 5x5 dish lined with parchment overhanging the sides (for easy removal). Swirl a few small spoonfuls of peanut butter on the top.
- Freeze for 30-60 minutes until set. Slice and enjoy!
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- 3 Tbs raw cacao powder
- 25 drops Sweet Leaf vanilla stevia , to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of pink salt
To make: Mix all together and spoon into silicone molds or a small dish lined with parchment. Freeze for about 30 minutes to set, then keep refrigerated (not frozen) for best texture. Enjoy!