Incredibly simple, 2 minute recipe featuring the delicious sweet ‘n salty combo of PB + chocolate and an irresistible soft CRUNCH!
Flavor, Texture, Crunch!
There are SO many things I love about these! The peanut butter flavor. The chocolate drizzle. The melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness. And a light crunch that I CANNOT get enough of.
NO COOKING SKILLS NEEDED
I LOVE how stupid easy these are to make. Melt together a few ingredients. Stir in walnuts. Pour on a plate, give it a little drizzle, pop it in the freezer and voila! No expertise in the kitchen needed. In fact, it’s a great recipe for kids to make!
And makes a healthy snack– full of protein and healthy fats, not to mention the other loads of vitamins and nutrients in each of the ingredients. And it provides all that without an overdose of sugar. #momwin
Sweet + Salty
What’s your favorite sweetener? If you love stevia like I do, go for it! I sweetened these with just a dusting of pure stevia powder… literally like a little white breath or cloud, lol. That stuff is strong and you don’t need much.
BUT, if you prefer maple syrup, coconut sugar or something else, the recipe is FLEXIBLE. It’s a super simple swap.
And don’t forget the SALT. Did you know adding salt actually enhances the sweetness of foods, too? Especially chocolate! Himalayan Pink Salt is my absolute favorite. It’s like a whole new level of flavor. Once I tried it, I will never go back to regular bleached salt again.
If you’re like me, you won’t be able to stop munching on this bark! The crunch is irresistible… If you make it, tag me on Insta @emily.likes.food or FB @emilysprettypies with the hashtag #prettypies so I can see your lovely
Click the image below to save this Peanut Butter Bark recipe on Pinterest
Low Carb Peanut Butter Bark (Keto, Vegan)
- 1 oz 85-90% dark chocolate - Lily's or your preferred brand
- 1 tsp coconut oil
To make the bark:
- Line 2 plates with parchment paper (Don't skip this part or it will stick like crazy!)
- Melt together peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium bowl (I did 30-40 seconds in the microwave).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Taste and adjust for sweetness.
- Pour half of the mixture onto each plate.
To make the drizzle:
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a small bowl (20 seconds in the microwave usually works).
- Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate on the bark.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until completely hardened. Transfer to refrigerator. Enjoy!